28.10.10

pieces of everything..

i know my memory capacity is not strong enough..i could only remember pieces of memories from the past that brings joy to me..the best of the best..and the only i can clearly remember.. :)

the one with me MUMMY!
Well with her there are so many great memories that i can remember..but this one particularly i remember like it was yesterday..I was in standard 3..REPORT CARD DAY..badum!!AHH!!who the hell want to remember that day...haha..i do..for a child at my age wouldnt want their parents to come..well, to my utter horror and surprise i do want my mum to come ..(eventhough i gotten third last in the class..32 if im not mistaken) :) haha..such a mindless midget i was..
my mum came from her office wearing a white kebaya like batik with heels and her white handbag..i can still picture her in my head (only that time she looks younger..heheh..) i remember getting excited and introducing all my friend to my mum..i felt like i was the happiest kid in the world..i even showed her where i sat  in class..haha..i was beaming with pride..i completely forgotten about my report card..it was weird though that i never remember even once she gets angry about my report card..or me getting a D for a test..me failing my exam..me getting third last..she never get mad at me for that.. thanks mummy! love u so much..now, im going to make u proud :)

well this is only part 1..there are more to come..maybe when i have the time i will write some more..been busy you know..college..struggling with life..love??haha..maybe not this time..;)

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.