4.11.10

wishing star,wishing well, etc..

well, its normal for human to feel inadequate of something..i wish for many things..:D i think there are so much sometime i just dont remember all of it..but im really am grateful for what i have now..Alhamdulillah..thank u Allah..but at times we do feel certain longing..

Im not an outdoor person yet i still like to do sport..if i were to play handball again i would say yes..a thousand times or more..:Dreally do miss playing it though...even through hard training (15 more laps) it was fun..i longed to play this again...huhu..so in my mind i really wish i could play handball again..

i wish i had a car..eventhough now im still scared to drive alone (even manual..no way im driving!) but i really wish i had a car where i can just drive sometime or even leave it at the gate..hehe:D my mum wanted to buy for me this honda i dont know what year but its old..however it still cool with its fire red colour..juat the way i like it..PERFECT..but i cant due to some reasons..so thats the end of it..

well it suppose to be red..but yes this is the model honda..

teeth.everything that is related to dentistry..i wish i can be a dentist..so why the hell im taking engineering now??boohoo..yes its because im not fully eligible to take this course...this was a long lasting dream that i wish to fullfil..i know im not good enough cause i really dont push myself to exceed my limit..im always staying in my comfort zone..and that is my weakness..maybe in the time to come i will be one..:D

my time to shine will finally come hahaha

i wish i had a passport..so i can travel..duuh..there so many places that i want to go..london(typical)..paris(so cliche)..abu dhabi..dude the place is awesome..i heard theres a ferrari based theme park there..so wanted to go..maybe in the future..:D keeps my head up high now...

there are just to many..i could write for hours of the things i want..but through all of this im utterly grateful for what i have now..:D
  

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.