15.5.11

Cry me a river

People cry not because they're weak but cause the heart can no longer
hold the pain..
This is quoted from a friend..

So no wonder they say 'cry your heart out'...don't u think so?

To me that is so so so true..crying is not a sign of weakness...the
heart have been holding up for days, month or perhaps years...it was
very strong to hold for that long...we're no robots who don't feel a
thing..u would definitely understand if u are human..

I remember a memory..when I was 17..spm was getting nearer..but
suddenly one day after school..I just cried my heart out...I went to
the caunselor..cause at that time I don't know who to talk to..being
away from home and my comfort zone making it harder..at that precise
moment when I'm holding back the tears I just couldn't stand the pain
and pressure anymore..there's problem about the house,my friends, my
dad...it was just too much for me..so I just let it flow with the
tears..

The caunselor didn't do much..he just listen..after I told him
everything that I felt , he said i'm not weak ( referring to the
crying part) but I was actually strong to hold that pressure for that
long...

So how can I not get stress? I've been holding all of it..for a period
of time...there's nobody who would listen or try to
understand..atleast try to..trying that still counts to me...

Where were everybody when I needed them the most?

I used to think that crying is a weakness..if i cry then it will make
me weaker..that's why I hold it in me..so I need to be strong...can't
lose to him..

That's what the culture teaches us..to be afraid of crying cause think
it is a form of weakness..seriously,it's never wrong to cry..

Listen to my heart..please..

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.