12.6.11

i wonder

everybody had one of those days where u wake up feeling somethings missing..suddenly its a bad hair day or everything u do goes wrong..u don't know what u are supposed to feel yet u don't know how to explain what u are feeling now..just a bad day? maybe but maybe not..

don't blame it on luck or faith or related to that..if u look closely the problem is actually u...first thing first ask yourself...what is clogging your mind right now? i bet many would say nothing but truthfully they are unconsciously thinking about something that bothers them..are u worried about something?your result? your exam? your family?or perhaps just your crush whom for days u haven't seen? and etc..

thinking hard enough??
i give u one close example..me..
right now im feeling extremely down...is it stress? i know something's bothering me...i've been feeling this way since friday..weekend blues? is there any?sometimes i just think too many things that i just dont know what lead me to feel this way..my studies are alright...fyi just getting started on this new semester..families? nope..how bout friends? my friends are great..all of them..so what is it then that makes me feel so insecure?

the future?im 19 already...what am i going to be in the future? there are so many doubts...
i cant see the future so i dont know what to expect of me and that's bothering me now..what will happen tomorrow? will it be ok ? the fact is that u can never expect what's going to happen in the future...u can plan perfectly now but u can never know what bound to happen in the future...its out of your hand...

feeling lifeless? then u should check back on your life purpose...to me..to be actually living is to have a purpose in life..

the main point of this post is sometimes u dont need to think too much of the outcome of an event...sometimes u just got to let life falls into place..u cant control everything..

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.