25.11.11

my brain neurons are dying!

somehow time seems to fly so slowly nowadays...why? in addition to that i heard somewhere time flies when you're having fun...can u get the picture now? my holidays is just too long..its so boring when u did everything u wanted to do this holiday and now you're just left with plenty of time to spare...can i start learning again? please with cream and cherry on top..this is mental torture u know... save me! (i never thought i said this and wanting to go back to college and learn so badly)..

just some current updates...

 i havent been posting lately although i have the chance..well nothing really came up in my mind these days so nothing to share, nothing to write, nothing to BLOG but something to tweet once in a while..hehe..yeah..u got me..facebook been kinda boring and sometimes overwhelming for me...so twitter here we go! like they say ,try something new..u might just like it...and i did try and i LOVE it! i can just blabber anything at anytime..nobody gonna stop ME.. and thats just the best part of it.. :)

tweet tweet and nite!


0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.