8.12.11

hold on

its really disappointing..im just really disappointed cause its so sad...u just don't understand, ma...sometimes u just don't listen...

here,i'll make it clear :-

i just need my mum to be my mum...

NOT the mum who is the wife of my father..

NOT the mum who is the grandmother of my niece and nephew...

JUST the mum who cares for me, as her child..

:'/ cried myself to sleep just now...leave me in despair..and people say that mothers knows when their childrens are sad or having a problem..my mum doesn't...u got to tell her otherwise she's just oblivious..and she's not the type that will hug or pat u on the back even if u cried in front of her..i don't know what happen to her during these times of hardship..this is just sad..i just want my mum back :'/

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.