27.10.12

I'm back!

I'm really am back at my hostel. Yep. Very early. Raya was like yesterday. Hehe. So....I'm thinking of staying here at the student lounge since nobody is back at my room plus there's internet connection here.

I got loads of work that needed to be done. Luckily i didn't bring home my huge calculus book. It be waste if i did cause there's no point of studying if you're home. Unlimited wifi, tv and food! Yeah. Procastinate again. Sigh. I should really get rid of that habit. :)

Since i'm back here i should be much more enthusiastic with my studies. I need a push. I should have a resolve.

Seriously. Plus i'll try to update as much as i can even if its through my phone. :) gonna go do work now! See ya!

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.