6.9.10

blablablabla

This is my third blog..haha..the first one i created i have forget about it until i created my second blog..first it was wordpress then xanga and finally blogspot :D

hope i can maintain this blog compared to my other two blogs..hehe..

now..im practically alone in my hostel..alone here in pj while all my friends are at home with family to celebrate hari raya..boohoo..:(..i had to..because i hope not to repeat the same mistake i did in TGB..i did not push myself to my limit..i didnt even exceed it..not even close..and this is where it takes me... in all of this commotion i am utterly grateful that i was still given the chance to avenged myself.. all in all i just need to get good grades and pointer..i mean really good...

so that is why im still here...huhu..i dont want to look back and regret that i hadnt taken the chance...its alright even if i fall but atleast i tried :D

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.