7.9.10

crush like rocks

There you go making my heart beat again heart beat again heart beat again
There you go making me feel like a kid wont you do it do it one time
There you go pulling me right back in right back in right back in
And I know I’m never letting this go
I’m stuck on you
Whoa oh whoa oh
Stuck like glue you and me baby were stuck like glue
Whoa oh whoa oh
Stuck like glue you and me baby were stuck like glue

 haha..:D this song been stuck in my head for the past 1 week..hmph..if only it was like that..although dreams are made to come true..in this case i just have to accept reality…stop pretending..it didnt even started there is no hope even for it to grow… 
i never been like this…being single have always felt ok..coz I’ve got friends and family..i dont feel lonely..i dont feel hurt…when i heard that…i just stop hoping..it hit me hard..
I expected better…so i wont be that disappointed..seriously??? hmph..i guess if that makes u happy..then its alright to let go……u never get to know that i..used to…

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.