22.1.11

korea invasion

ggggaaaaaahhhhhh~!

dont panic people! we're not being attack or invade by the korean..:D what i meant by invasion is that, not the culture or the language but their tv drama..me..of all people...would go gaga over these dramas...hahaa..blame it on me roomates and peqahchangmin (bukan nama sebenar ;p)...hehe..they are the culprit.. if i went home i would be the only one from my group of friends to actually like all the korean dramas and songs..yes..*sob sob*..T,T i am weird..

peqahchangmin(bukan nama sebenar ;p)..is a very influential person in a good way like this..listening constantly too her phone ringtone most probably from any boy bond from korea would be stuck in my head like for ages..yes..my first perception of these korean song is- 'dude..i dont even understand what they are saying.so how could that possibly be enjoyable to listen?'...and that was like months ago..but now im like - 'OMG..is that the song??i want i want!'..i even sang to one of the song eventhough i dont have a clue what it meant..hahah...typical..people change..thats life..my current favourite song would be bonamana- super junior..

super junior :D


honestly i have watched korean drama before even with my mum...winter sonata,stained glass,autumn in my heart...but at that time i wasnt really into it like i am now...i may not know the name of the actor or actress in the drama but i like it..these korean drama are like latino soap opera asian version :p my roomates put me up into watching this korean drama 'boys over flower'..yes..im hooked...the story is cool but i dont like the ending though..that is just from my point of view :D..the actors however are very good looking..so no wonder girls(especially..no hard feelings girls ;p) can easily get addicted to these dramas..it always mainly about the lead actor then they can consider the storyline..hahaha...life..so typical..;p
boys over flower :p

korean??nothing wrong with that i guess..its not passion its not obsession its just my interest ;p

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.