10.1.11

U are my friend..and I am not..forgive me

she to me was my closest friend..atleast that is to me..to her i do not know..since we only meet at school..also her house  is quite far than mine..in primary i havent got any friend i can say that is close..it is always just a friend..im just a friend you knew or may remember...but not more than that..cause i was the silent type..yeah..so that was that and i am still am silent as always..self esteem was quite low..hehe..but hopefully increase year by year..:D but i do have my bff still..and our friendship is almost 5 years now...and still counting..;) and i was hoping the same with this girl..adilah abd jalil..


i know her since primary..but i did actually befriended her in high school...she was the closest friend i had...and that was three years ago...i havent gotten intouch with her for a long time...what kind of a friend am i?? i tried..i did tried..living in boarding school was hard..the time...and connection with people..but i did tried...until now..im just scared she wouldnt forgive me....im sorry...i did tried..i couldnt get through her phone..i cant get through facebook!..i even googled her name but nothing pops out that is actually related to her..this is hopeless man...im sorry if im not trying hard enough...


so these are my memories of her....i indeed miss her..


how i met her? the first time i befriended her was when i had to change class when i was in form1..from avicenna to einstein....her desk was near to mine..she helped me through alot..but after first semester we sat side by side..also during recess i would go with her and not to forget liyung ;D well how do i describe her??she is full of joy..very different..but i enjoyed being her friend..i normally dont talk that much..she is the one that helped me with my english...usually she would talk to me in english and i would  always reply in bahasa melayu..i used to stammer alot when i talk in english last time so i would prefer to speak in bahasa melayu at school....i am now more confident with my english..:D thanks adilah...if it wouldnt for u i wouldnt get this far...


'a walk to remember'...her all time favourite movie if im not mistaken...she loved the movie to its soundtrack also...she constantly misplaced her stuff...from mp3 player to handphones...haha wow...and she just couldnt find those things that went missing...she is well off...she got two houses in that area...her parents are very busy..she went and go home by school bus...sports??not really into it...i never gone out with her..never got the chance...hmph...i had to leave ttdi for boarding school in form4...im so sorry...my first email was ktrox35@hotmail.com this one we did it together at the school lab...


I like mee goreng..I remember this one time we gone to jasema to eat mee goreng..on our way there we saw a alligator like lizard ( a big one) at the big drain..and we were like running and screaming..that thing was like following us! At jasema the mee goreng there was superb..it's like a seafood/tom yam mee goreng..that was the first time..we walked there by foot and went back by foot..just the two of us...I will always remember that...


I will always remember you...adilah..If you happen to stumble upon this blog and read it..please inform me..I changed my number..liyung knows it..please..I'm sorry....forgive me....you to me are still my friend....

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.