9.4.11

great -.-'

wow..its april already and yes, my first post for this month..time flies..last time i remember writing was before going back to hostel...yes..now im currently wasting my time, energy and most of all money on this short semester just on one subject which have two classes..on monday and wednesday..great! what should i do with the rest of the week??

ok..i went home this weekend...so as i was cruising in the car suddenly this voice singing in my head..

I like you and you like me, 
We get together and we're happy, 
Did you hear me say that? 
Did you, did you, did you hear me say that? 
Smack! 
And I like the way that we kiss, 
You and me together like this, 
Did you hear me say that? 
Did you, did you, did you hear me say that? 
Smack! 

and i was like OMG! i only listen to it once..so how could this absurd thing happen to me??
yeah..this song is by miranda cosgrove - dancing crazy..its stuck in my head... gosh! that is just great..that is just what i need.. >.< seriously..

her previous song was much  better i guess..even if im not a fan but yeah it is much better than this..so here a clip video for your entertainment..may it affect all of u too..  ;p hahaha (evil laugh) by the way the song i heard was written by avril lavigne...ok..then imagine if avril sang that song..u sure would like that ;p haha..enjoy!



0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.