19.3.11

Wake up!

Waking up from a failure is hard..some people may not wake up at
all..others still crawling..and a few are already standing and ready
to run....it's different how they react towards a downfall for
different people..but one thing is that they all know they have to
wake up and get on with life..that's reality but they still refuse to
accept it..why is this?

Past is still past..u can't change that and u can't let it go..that
part of your life happen and u can deny that...u have to accept the
past and brace it.." that is past. I feel it and im aware of it but
now i need to put it aside to create more memory that i can feel in
this world." so why do I see many people trying hard to forget the
past..why let this particular part of your memory stop u from living?
U control your own life..it's u who determine everything...It's all in
the mind..

I also do have failure in my life..if not I wouldn't be at this state
of success..I learn from those failure and mistake..that's
experience..it teaches u more..having to experience it yourself is
much better than to learn it by theory..
I accept that failure and brace it then I put it aside so that I can
focus more on the time I have now to create my success...

Honestly, from time to time I would always remember my failure...I
think it for awhile..definitely there are regrets..I thought of
possibilities that failure doesn't occur...that's normal for every
human..u can't turn back time..but then I put that memory aside and
continue with life..I wouldn't want to be drown in my past..

Like always I would say..everything happens with a reason..maybe u did
something wrong maybe the effort is not hard enough..the point is that
there is always a reason for everything that happens....

I have to continuosly to remind myself- " wake up! It's now or
never..u have to make it up to yourself..prove it to yourself..I don't
want anymore regrets!"..self motivation from time to time..u have to
believe in yourself first before others can believe u..

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.