14.10.11

out of the blue

*poof* suddenly im back? haha

its been like ages since i last updated..yeah..even on facebook i wasnt that active..so any recent activity? yeah..im on holiday ! and going to take my MUET speaking test next week..wouldnt want to be that confident..i know im capable..but as like what they always say..we can plan as perfect as we can but it is in God's will to let it happen or not..and for God knows what's the best for us..that doesnt mean we dont have to work hard for it..i still need to practice..

so other than that i just installed my photoshop cs5 extended.. ngehehe..*wide grin ...so here just a few pictures edited by me! im still a newbie X) haha will try harder next time..




i just love the part when i can blur the background without getting all of the picture blurred..so that's all from me :) see ya!

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.