25.10.11

write me a symphony

i always wanted to play piano or try to learn to play one..hehe..but its a very expensive investment to be made on me..my mum wouldnt let..there are many things that is much more important right now compared to my silly fantasy to play piano..i need money for my studies..that is more important..but i have always wanting and longing just to have a piano and to play it..professionally.. *grin* hahaha..not that good but descent to the ears of people..a few songs maybe...


we used to have one back in 2002 but my mum sold it..cause nobody was playing it then it is better than to let it rot ..i would if i had the time...back then i had to focused on my studies...so bohhooo to that dream.. :(
at home we still have a guitar but fyi i kind of bad at it...i just couldnt understand how it goes..from strumming to plucking..well learning on your own was definitely hard enough..so byebye to guitar..

sometimes i just dont know where i stand...i dont know if im an art person or an calculating person err is that what u call it? im not that good in languages nor in physics..but ok in drawing or my passion for it..also im doing quite good in math..so maybe im just in the middle..im balance perhaps? :)

 im happy as i am now..perhaps someday i will manage to buy a piano and learn to play then i will let u hear it.. :)

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.