27.6.13

think healthy! think iPad mini!

i challenged myself. no. actually i was challenged by my big sis. this 30 day challenge. currently doing squat and i just add crunch also. personally if you want to exercise its much fun to do with somebody. if you're doing it alone chances of you're not doing it or to give up is really high. im not saying its u. its just me. i need someone to push me. i need support when i feel like i can't continue. i need someone to continuously to remind me that I CAN DO IT. those moments are crucial if you're thinking of loosing weight. like me.

doing this right now. today is day 6! 75!


my goal for this month is to loose....


A BIG 5 for this month!

i need to have a goal right? to increase my motivation that is. besides wanting to loose weight, i just want to be healthy again, to be able to run without getting tired too fast to be able to do sports that i used to love ( handball), i just want to be fit like i used to be.

besides being healthy and loosing weight i also want to get an iPad mini. eh. why suddenly iPad mini? cause this is the prize i will get! that's if im able to loose a lot. i mean a lot. >_< seriously?? what should i do? im gonna get it. im dead serious. see me later in a few months. its never easy to start but one step at a time. yesssss! you can do it!

think healthy!think iPad mini! :P

mine. soon.


0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.