14.9.13

ukulele

i couldn't play the guitar for a while.. my sis took it away.. sob sob..so i've thought of getting an ukulele.. just a soprano one..the basic.. its really interesting so i went through all the reviews regarding the best ukulele to get for a beginner like me.. countless have said makala, lanakai, or kala brands are famous for beginners.. plus its at a reasonable price.. im really want to get one.. we'll see.. maybe... :)

so i went through youtube again to check out songs cover from ukulele.. and there this amazing kid sungha jung.. he's like a guitarist genius.. i mean like seriously.. he surprise me everytime.. so talented.. check this out!


0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.