5.12.10

Believe in me

"We believe in u..yes..u can do it..." those are the words from my
eldest sister after we know the result of my 2nd sis..she got another
4.0..so expected..I'm not even surprised..well..she is indeed super
smart..well..I believe in her..everybody believe in her that she could
do it..that she could make it...everybody..just one look and they will
say she will definitely make it....

I remember..a memory from the past..quite bitter..I hate
comparison..it is just not fair sometime...they never fully believe
that I could make it...never..I was just too average..what can u hope
for?in the year 2007..I was taking my pmr examination that year..also
when he got sick..my dad..life was hard..it felt as though the clouds
are closing on us and there will be no light and rains
constantly..that gloomy feeling...the result was to be announced
tomorrow( some day in 2007)..my mum had asked my dad if my sis were to
get straight a's..without hesitation he nodded and said 8 a's..but
when my mum asked him how bout me..all he could said was 6...he
doesn't believe that I can get the same as my sis..he never believe
me..my sis was always his fav...but in the end my result prove him
wrong!..

Even I don't believe completely in myself..we are only
humans..sometime I doubt myself ..

I'm not super..I'm just average..nothing to "wow" about..compared me
to her??she's definitely a solid 10..brains with beauty...I never envy
her..why would I? She's my sis..she always held my back..there was a
time when I felt that I needed to protect her..keep her away from
harm...then she had to go to boarding school..I felt lost a
bit..during the 15 years of my life..she has always been with me..so I
never get scared..first day at school..yes..she's with me..walking
back home..she's with me..She always believe in me.... Even now I'm
alone here..she's far away in melaca...got to be strong...I only have
myself..

Love ya sis ;D even u are not my real sis but to me u are and will
always be..

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.