3.12.10

Coincidence? Or fate? :D

Coincidence?..or as I thought it is :D all this while I was hoping the
other person to bump into...as u may know in the previous
post...weird..being all lovey dovey recently.. =_=..this is sooooo not
me.....hormones! What are u trying to do??but I hardly..HARDLY..get to
see him..unfortunately for me..it was another person that I kept
seeing..anywhere I go..yes..his there..when im eating..going to pasar
malam..going to class..going back from class..dude..u crushed my
hope! :(boohhoo..

This guy is a year older..but the guy I hope to see constantly is the
same age as me..haish..wrong person at the wrong time? Haha..

This semester I start bumping into that person..I never saw him
before..weird..like his following me or something..naaaah..can't
be..I'm just your average girl..not the one u would fall for
though...who am kidding..

But this feeling..hmph..what??another one??haha..I'm going nuts..maybe
it's the tension this week that's been piling up..

Hmm..wondering if I might see him again tomorrow..;p haha..we'll see..

Farewell and goodnight for now ;D

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.