24.11.10

a fight to the finish

its been awhile since i wrote anything..as usual..been busy..this week been sleeping late everyday..i dont mind..have to start training myself..i knew now that many people are trying to compete with me..i dont judge people directly..so i assume now since we are in a new semester we are EQUAL..at the beginning together..learning new things together..so theres no many differences..so whats matter is the finish line..i see u later..cause i wont be falling back..:P  yes..its a race to the finish line.. i admit u as a worthy competitor.. so bring it on...



sometimes..i feel disappointed with my past..i am just average..i dont exceed my limit nor get close to it...maybe because there were too many distraction..so i often felt sad and envy my friends who are now thousands of miles away studying abroad..hey i know them..they are great now..but why am i at the back..i dont want to be the last person..i dont want to regret anymore..FIGHT2.. must..i dont want to be left behind anymore....

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.