28.11.10

Loneliness

Lonely but sad. Lonely but happy.. Two different meaning behind
it...its lonely but with a different feeling..


Im a quite person..i dont know if i have a best friend..but i do 
acknowledge this one person as the closest to me..but even she do not 
know whats deep inside me..she doesnt know any of the 
heartache...maybe i just never showed it..especially to the one who 
are close to me..


Loneliness is always looking for a friend...it found me once and has been around since then..

the songs to the once 
famous boy band..yes..u must have heard of it..westlife..


What I'm feeling is that lonely but sad..I don't know..I kind of miss 
my sister..she's not always at home..in matrics..holiday is very hard 
to get for her..so I'm the one who is always home..as u may know in 
the previous post I wrote about home sweet home..hehe..



I remember clearly..since we were small we always 
fight...constantly..I used to scream at her..I was really furious..but 
somehow when we were 15 our foster dad got sick..after that we were 
always together....she always held my back..and I held her..when 
everything falls apart..the family..problems...my dad..he changed 
completely to his old self..or much worse..it's hard for me and my 
sister..who can we depend on now?hmmph..couldn't get any better..life 
just get hard..it's been almost 4 years now..sometime this drive me 
crazy....gaaaaahhh..



All in all..I'm still alive....I'm not crazy.. :D hehe..how long would 
it take for me to crack? We'll see how far this go...fuuhhh...inhale 
and exhale..breathe........................

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.