28.11.10

What a day

Yesterday...I watched harry potter..(yay!) it was the last chronicle
of the series from 7 books all together if I'm not mistaken..so this
is a must to watch movie..yes..for u who haven't watch it yet..I
deeply encourage to watch it at the cinema..a worth while movie to
watch.. :D

There are many very interesting movie I haven't watch for the past 2
month..one of it is RED..damn..I miss it at the cinema..didn't get a
chance..was going back to campus..:( boohoo..

So after the movie me and my friends when bowling..well it's been
awhile..and yup..I suck at it..the beginning was horrible..twice in a
row I got zero..curse u bowling ball (yeah..blame it on the
ball :D)but as we get to the final two games I finally managed to get
my mojo on..oh yeah oh yeah! 9/1 then it was 9/1 again..I was good..
Didn't get a 100 for the total though but I got a solid 71..not bad..I
could do worst..

It was already 10 when we finished..so we headed for IKEA..I miss the
meatballs there..I also planned to eat their chicken wing..but it was
finished..such luck..boohoo.. I craved for those finger licking
wings..still..didn't get it..ok..maybe next time :D

Man..I was exhausted..the whole day was a havoc..but it was fun to go
out sometime like this..making beautiful memories to be
preserved..hehe..time to sleep..next week again time for staying up
late!

Fear not chicken wing we will meet again..soon..

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.