5.11.10

yummy to the tummy

today i woke up very early..(7..ok la?)hehe..normally i never do woke up early if i were at home..i just dont know..werent that sleepy..so the interesting part is at 9 or 10..breakfast time~! i had pancake today..:D home made loving pancake..hmm..yumyum..

fluffy pancake with chocolate ganache on top :D
yummy..the pancake made to perfection..:D and thats a real photo taken by ME..yes..please dont drool infront of the screen..;P later im going to have the Malaysian all best dish which is the Nasi lemak itself...hungry already..haha.yes2..the only best part being at home is to stuff myself with food..even if im not doing it..my mum would force me to eat this,eat that..(typical..mums..worry if their child havent been fed well)
nnnnoooooo~! this is bad..(for me though) cause i will definitely be gaining weight...ggggaaaahhh..bboohhoo..what to do? :D

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.