2.11.10

my memoir as a mindless midget

=) mindless midget? yes.. I was a mindless midget ..
I remember in standard 3, Cikgu Farizam (my class teacher and also my math teacher) have given us a test and i remembered clearly that i was the last one to finish. Everyone had gone home already and still i couldnt answer the addition,subtraction,multiplication (eg. 3x3, the hardest for me at that time). Pity me! =(( cikgu farizam even help me to answer some of the question but i still fail to understand..i guess what was in my head that time was only playing at the park and drawing (with crayon! :D)..damn.. i was that hopeless..
so to cikgu farizam thank u so much for your help and support, i wouldnt be as wise as i am now..such a despair to teach a student as i am at that time..

when im 4 years old i used to eat glue..eeeeuwww..well how would that probably taste..:D

i used to have a robot that my parents bought for me from Mecca, saudi arabia..so everytime i turn on the switch i would ran furiously to hide behind the bed...i was scared that it might want to chase me..well how on earth i would know at that time..yeah..bad idea to give a kid..



i also used to swallow chewing gum..why the hell would i do that??i might just choke!

i used to wish upon a wishing star(well all the star just look the same that time) for a bicycle..a blue one specifically..haha..

eventhough i am like that hopeless..i still enjoyed my childhood...even some of the memories i cant remember..but part of it is still visible..:D

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.