25.2.11

Dreaming with hope

Jealousy is the ugliest trait...bear that in mind..it's no use if u
are going to sulk all day thinking that is not fair this isn't suppose
to be happening to me..it's no use being like that..what a waste of
breathe and energy!

Think positive! I always think that there's a reason for everything
that happens.. :D easier said than done right? :) atleast try to think
it that way..it makes u feel a little bit better of yourself...

So for this post mainly about dreams..I have many dreams..I can see
many of my friends leading their dream...in Korea in Russia in Sydney
and etc..when will it be my turn to lead my own dream?.... So what is
my dream? I always wanted to be a dentist....it doesn't matter whether
I study abroad or just here in Malaysia but I just want to achieve my
dream..

Unfortunately I'm taking engineering now..but I think it this
way..other people can lead their dream easily but for me maybe just
maybe I have to take the extra mile..I have to go through a hard phase
before I can lead my own dream....maybe I'm just not ready and I need
to learn more.. :D I just take it that way..there is always a reason
for everything...

nothing is impossible if u really want it....I know I'm capable but I
just need to push myself outside my comfort zone.. Then there is a
bright chance that my dream can one day come true ! :D
Believe in me! Hopefully my dream would come true :)

I have been doing alot of thinking lately and talking and thinking and
talking again...that sum up this...

Most probably I won't be updating my blog for awhile..after this maybe
just a little due to some reasons...

Yay! I completed my aim for this month...5 post in a month and less
than two days! Hehe.. :D

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.