28.2.11

My heart out

I may look strong on the outside but I'm actually weak within...this
face that u always saw smiling is just a facade...nobody can see
within me..

I never want anything so much in my life...simplicity and a peace of
mind that is all..I'm not like the average teenager who will always
depend on their parents for what they
want..handphones..laptop..camera..car... Because I know that money is
much more important for my studies...so I am grateful with what I
have..my life it's not perfect but it's quite ok..until that day
came...my life, everybody change completely...nothing is the same
anymore..
Does this make me stronger?I'm not a robot that can withstand
pain....and I know u feel that pain too...we can't point fingers to
anybody..it's life..the way it wanted to be...I can't blame life....

no use crying..that doesn't change anything...

God..only U know what truly in my heart...my deepest desire..just
that...

Just that......please.....

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.