24.2.11

What to do????

Yay! Holiday is on the way! Fortunately for me ! Sorry
guys..hahha..I'll be taking a break from books..like for 3 weeks.. :)
what to do? Suggestions?

Well I do have a few in my mind..hmm..

1. Early in the morning..jogging! ( if u knew me u would probably make
faces and say something like this - " for real??Nak bangun pagi pun
susah ni apa lagi jogging!" T,T yes..it's a bit of a challenge though..

2.I would like to read books regarding body language..I am
intrigued..I find this very interesting..very useful also..something
about non verbal action that actually tells more than what u say..
This is so cool! :D to actually read people action..haha ( I sound so
nerdy) hahaha

3. WATCH TV...a must! Well for me I'm planning on watching..NCIS,burnt
notice, lie to me, criminal minds,family guy......the list goes on! :D
oh no! Couch potato! Hahaha..well february..nothing interesting film
though..such a heartache..

4.I need a hobby.. -_____-

5.erm..haven't thought of anything yet..

So yeah that is what to be expected during my holidays..I can't go out
that much..fyi money is running low..and nobody to go out with..
Huhu..pity me :(( 3 weeks? Shouldn't be that long I guess :D

Yes..I haven't write much lately..so this is just me babbling weirdly
of my thoughts of the holiday to come!

This is for now! Bye!

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.