25.2.11

The world is full of strangers

Well hello! :)so what I'm going to write? People..lives..?

We live in the world that is full of strangers..so how do we live
peacefully and full of happiness without any relentless thoughts that
stranger may hurt us?? I do wonder..so how?? (fyi I'm NOT writting an
essay) :p

Nowadays it's hard not to see any news on tv or newspaper regarding
violent act of a person to another....parents will and always say to
their children to stay away from strangers and not to be nice to the
person u don't know..in this era I think that act is necessary...we
practically live in fear..

but I also think that we should be kind to all eventhough it's a
stranger..the world would definitely be a better place... :) but these
strangers took this act of kindness for granted... So that is where
the trend where we should be cautious with the people around us
started...especially strangers...they might just harm us.. :D just
imagine..if people were to be nice to each other..to acknowledge each
other...no hate no grudge no envy but just love..

..................

You are a stranger to me..I am a stranger to u..they are strangers to
us..all in all we are strangers..

This is just what I do when I have nothing..absolutely nothing to
do..I would think of...pratically things like this :D jiberish-ing...

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.