25.2.11

Your touch

Body language? Nope..just body contact :p haha..hey! I'm not going to
write anything that is obscene!

It's like for islam when we pray berjemaah....we have body contact
which is when two elbow touch..it's amazing what u feel..u feel calm
and peaceful..feel very safe..

What im trying to point out is that human touch can actually effect u
in different ways..like when my mum hug me..when we were watching tv
together..I feel really safe..like a child..like all the problems in
the world dissapear and there is just me and her..I like that
feeling.. Don't u wonder why kids constantly wanting to cling to their
mother?? I do and I think it's that feeling..warmth.. And safe.. :D

Even with friends....that they would always be by your side..always
hold your back..it's that feeling.. :)

I love u mama! Even I'm almost 19 I'm never too old for your hugs or
kisses! I still want them :D

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.