17.2.11

Games of hearts

Ever felt a sudden jolt at your heart??like its been stab with a
knife..that is heartache..u cannot see the wound but the pain is like
almost real..amazing..

It's hard not to notice u..sometimes I wish I didn't know u...now it's
just very hard for me to erase u from my memory..it may take days,
perhaps weeks or even months...

I can't act cool thinking everythings alright everytime I see u..cause
it's not..my heart flutters, I have
butterfly in my stomach , I can keep still, my breathing goes fast, I
felt like my heart going to burst..i get so nervous..now I am not
comfortable at all everytime I see u..this is so wrong..my heart is
playing tricks with my mind.. Can't I just relax? Nope..tried
that..didn't work..I still feel fluttery..

But too bad this is just from a distance.. I probably stammer when I
try to talk to u... Why am I being very emotional lately?full of
emotions in me..maybe it's the pressure that is building up..

I think I always talk about crap but this post is the crappiest of em
all..definitely.. So dear heart, what game are u planning on me now? ;)

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.