1.3.11

Perfect conversation ?

I may seem like a quiet person but really I enjoy a real
conversation..especially if the person I know or might just
comfortable to talk with..

real conversation? What do I mean by that?hurmm...I seriously don't
know..it can be any conversation on any topic..but I guess what's
important is the chemistry..whether the listener actually listen to
u..And whether u actually talking to the person...that's just my
perception :D I don't know about u..

Having a conversation makes me feel happy..they acknowledge me..it can
be any conversation about..like school or families....what I'm trying
to say is that I really enjoy real conversation..it's interaction with
people..I sometime prefer the silent but secretly I just love to
talk...I like to know what people think...what u say is normally parts
of your thoughts right? :D

Talking somehow lessen the burden u are feeling..tension or
stress..for a moment u feel at ease..for me I think it's because the
interaction between people..u don't feel miserable and lonely at the
same time..u feel miserable but definitely not lonely.. :) it's two
different feeling..u don't want to feel that way..so it's important to
have people around u..
Unfortunately the world is not fill with friendly people
anymore..people are not so nice anymore...

Sometime it's the person we don't know we could have a real talk
with..like for me when I go to the hospital to accompany my
mum...while waiting for her I constantly met someone..an old woman
especially waiting for her turn..so they would usually talk to me
first..well to be kind I would reply back..so there where it
started..the conversation..at first awkward but u get used to it...u
get comfortable.. :) sometime people just want some company...I kind
of understand that feeling...

So if there is nobody to turn to then who are we suppose to turn to?

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.