7.3.11

Back to school

School memories are the one we're going to treasure all the
time..eventhough at that time we might just hated school the most..I
know I did at one time because of something... But really after being
out of school u will definitely miss it...all the tantrum we throw at
school..from not doing homework to skipping class with friends..sounds
bad right? :) hehe..well kids don't do this..but those are in fact my
memories..and I will treasure them..sometimes it's bitter but there
are sweet moments..

If I were asked to do it again with friends from school...I would..I
have no regrets...school memories are one of the best! (: specifically
high school memories..for me..

Well I have no pictures to show because I'm posting through my phone!
Ain't it sad? But it's ok I guess atleast I get to update my blog...so
back to the main topic..I accidently stumble upon the school year
book...OMG..haha..suddenly this overwhelming feeling of sadness crept
in me..yeah..I missed school..in fact very much..and it's like a flash
back in time.. (:

I live in Ttdi...done all the schooling there...from kindergarten to
primary and not to forget secondary...but I transferred school in the
year 2008 to MRSM tun ghafar baba..is it a mistake?

No :)..eventhough I know truly deep in my heart that I could do so
much better if I were still in Ttdi...if I were in Ttdi..I will still
play for the school handball team (for 4 years)..I will still have a
position in school....I will go for a tuition for the subject
additional mathematics and a bright chance that I can get better
result in this subject for my SPM....I could do so much better...but
being in Ttdi is my comfort zone..is this regrets? Yes but not
actually yes..I enjoy being a part of smkttdi..even if it's for
awhile..I like the school spirit..we are very strong when we are
together...I can see that clearly...

I remember going to practices for handball on the afternoon, even on
weekends...the sweetest memory is when we all 'panjat tembok sekolah'
to hangout at the mamak stall after practice..we also 'panjat pagar'
to go in the school compound on weekends because the school is
locked...haha..I didn't expect myself to do it...but it was fun..those
are good memories.. (:

Seriously..I need to push myself..because I can do better...so being a
part of a community at TGB was an amazing experience..I wouldn't trade
it for anything....I learn great values of
life..friendship..hardship..independent...I never been in a boarding
school before and that was the first...I was trying hard to adapt with
the new situation and environment...but I survived through 2 years..I
experience many things..I gain many knowledge especially
spiritually..I guess it made me more mature..hopefully.. :) I enjoy
it...

I remember a memory from the past when there was a huge inspection..I
brought my phone with me and we were all running everywhere trying to
find a place to hide our phone..hehe..fortunately my phone has never
been caught yet..never..I was very lucky :) being in tgb was fun..I
met many people..from different..erm..'negeri'..from
kedah,perak,terengganu and many more....

So people..enjoy school days...savour every moment... :)

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.