11.3.11

U are making a big fuss out of it!

Ha! Did I get your attention? :)

If u are in a fight with someone due to some misunderstanding..what
would u do? Even if that person blames u and think it's your fault
while u know that it's just a misunderstanding between both of
u..should u be angry too and fight back to stand your rights? I say
NO...we are human sometimes we are just blinded with our feelings..the
only way is to just calm down and think with sanity..

Personally i think they have all the right to get angry..it's their
feelings..first we cant control it..and secondly, we have no right to
stop it...it's not ours...

For the person who gets the blame :-
[in my opinion]
Don't make things complicated to solve..let it cool first..it may take
a minute or it may take longer for some person...longer if that person
trusted u but that person think that u violate her or his trust...or u
had more than once dissappoint that person..or etc.. After awhile try
to talk it out..it may be hard at first..but that person got to know
the truth..

For the person who is angry :-
[in my opinion]
we cannot be judgemental...there are always reason for everything that
happen..we have to think possibilities that can occur..at this point
think with your brain not with your feelings...feelings sometimes can
be overwhelming...take some time to straight it out..ask if u are not
clear..but also let the other person to speak out....and try to listen..

So sometimes people just can't accept the truth...because the truth
can sometimes hurt..so they rather be blinded by false statement to
avoid pain...yeah..reality bites..but that's the fact..

It's only natural to get angry over things...u are not human if u
never felt it...but..u have to learn to control it...don't make
assumptions..just get the truth...sometimes the truth hurts but
conquer it...Even I have anger management problem...I don't know where
to throw my anger at..sometimes I let it flow and be seen by
others..but I also kept it to myself so it sinks in me and that how we
got stress..

Seriously this call for a change of attitude.. :) do any of u want
this fight to go on and on and on for a period of time?...definitely
no..u can't live like this..we live in a community that we interact
with..that is living...

just because of a misunderstanding would u rather let the bond be
buried?

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.