4.3.11

Lemony lemon

I went out the other day..went to this restaurant to eat and ordered
a plain water..they added a slice of lemon in it..I often wonder why
most of the restaurant I been to they add a slice of lemon in your
plain water or even in carbonated drinks..especially if u ordered coca
cola or pepsi...why is this?

Well i actually dont know why..but I think it's because drinking lemon
water benefits u...perhaps?

FYI :-

1. it does help to remove toxins from your system.

2. eliminate heartburn and indigestion

3. Regular use - promotes bowel function which eliminate constipation

4. Alleviate nausea and hiccups

5. Lemons are natural antiseptic

6. Contains high vitamin C that assists in healing wound and relieving
allergies

7. Lemon natural diuretic which flush bacteria from kidney and bladder

This is from what I read..I seriously don't know why I talked about
this..hehe..I'm not loosing me marbles! I just have nothing normal to
do this holiday :D

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.