12.3.11

Somebody's me

So today post is nothing much. I'm feeling a bit sad. This song that I
currently listening kind of goes with the mood. Chillin in the room ,
looking out the window, thinking with my earphone plugged in and
listening to this song.

'Enrique iglesias- somebody's me'

So here is part of the song. I think I heard it right. I can't upload
any video since I am posting through my phone. E-mail :) sorry

Somebody wants you,
Somebody needs you,
Somebody dreams about you every single night,
Somebody can't breathe, without you its lonely,
Somebody hopes that someday u will see,
That somebody's me.

Never heard? Then hurry up and google it! :)

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.