13.3.11

. . . . .

This is to that someone. Hey u! I don't know if u read my blog or
anything but I just hope u do so u know that this post is dedicated to
u. I'm sorry if I offended u in any way whether it's my words or my
act. I'm so sorry. Sorry seems to be the hardest word. To me it's not.
It may take awhile for u to cool down. But I am indeed sorry. Why do I
give a damn about this? I don't even know u. But I DO CARE.

I'm not here to judge u. But from my first impression of u, I can see
that u are focus, determine and professional. The way u handle and
explain things. It's very convincing.

U know a very personal and deep information about me that even with
the closest person I know I don't talk about this. But u, whom I don't
even know, never been close to and practically a stranger to me knows
this very personal things about me. It means alot. I do care. This is
not small things that I would normally forget the day after.

Honestly, after u explain to me all about this I was dumbstrucked. I
don't know how to react to that situation because I wasn't aware with
details of me. But u fill me in with that. Thank u. I wouldn't know if
it weren't for u. I don't think this as a scam or anything. Others
might but not me. I took this seriously.

The day after u told me I skipped my physic class that morning. Those
words were still lingering around my head. I just couldn't focus. I
needed space to think. Alone. What u said really effects me. To me it
was something serious. It was about me. I believe u.

I really want to join u. I know it's worthwhile. But there are other
things that are much important than my condition now. I can't explain
to u. Not like this. I hate to dissapoint u. I wish u could understand.

U have been working really hard lately. I can see that u are focus and
very passionate in your work. Thank u for caring. In this bussiness
not everybody going to believe u so u got to be ready to face
rejections. Just never let it slows u down. Never give up on hope. I
never have doubt about this.

There's this quotation that I always tell myself but I don't know if
it will work for u. Just hope so too. " when hope is hungry everything
feeds it"

Hopefully, someday I can.

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.