5.3.11

Heal me

So what am I going to write today? :)

as u can see from the picture that is a medicine given to me when I
had a fever..fyi that is panadol..or paracetemol ( is that how u spell
it? -.- erm..I'm not a medic student..I'm in engineering..hehe)

I'm not here to talk about the medicine..but what's stated on it..
" when I'm ill it is He who cures me" :) one of a kind .don't u think
so?..u can only get this at iium..no clinic that I known wrote like
that on any of their medicine..hehe..definitely..

So the moral of the story here is that beside taking the medicine u
got to have faith that it is God who will cure u from this illness,
from this pain...there are reasons for everything that happens to us
whether it's good or bad...for Islam we look at illness that falls on
us as to cleanse ourself from our sins..

Personally..to me..whenever I get sick I just felt utter
happiness...because I know that Allah acknowledge me..He notice
me..thank u Allah..i sometimes get scared if Allah is never want to
look at me..never want to listen to me..i've sin..im not that good..i
still know what's wrong and not..how do i say this..hurmm..masih ada
kesedaran..thank u for that..some people are just swept away and
blinded by their sin..fortunately I am still sane..I'm not a religious
person..and that's the truth but I am desperately trying to improve..

Everybody knows they are going to die but they just wouldn't believe
it..and that's a fact we know by the look of it today..everyone is
just too occupied with the world..I hope that one day that will change..

Today post was just my thoughts..my feelings..that I express in
words..sometime u can't fully translate it into words..and thoughts
are left as thoughts..

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.