8.3.11

Is the radio on?

Hi!

So what is this? A tv? Nope..it's a radio..well it's not mine..I
google it.. :)

I'm not talking about the radio..how many people actually listen to
radio these days? From what I see people rely more on tv..back in the
days when tv is in black and white, radio is a source of
entertaiment..music!.people sing, dance and laugh with the
song...personally, I also do not listen to the radio often.. :)

I like to download the songs that I listen from the radio and keep it
in my mp4..after that listen to it for a couple times then I wouldn't
listen to it..but when the song comes through the radio it doesn't
matter whether I have it in my mp4 like for ages but I would actually
listen to it...I wouldn't change the station..I actually listen from
the beginning till the end..weird..if I were to listen to it in my mp4
I would skip to another song..but why the opposite am I doing? :)

Ok..I'm talking crap again.. ;) well..I don't know when exactly I'll
be posting again..so this might be the last for now that is..unless I
get a hand on Internet again.. :)

Thank u for reading my blog readers! :) I hope u find it amusing :)
enjoy!

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.