7.3.11

Believing

Scent, touch and taste..

Are one of that stimulates our senses..or even deeper which is
stimuli..if I'm not mistaken :D hehe..( again, I just can't remember
what I learnt before since I'm not taking biology anymore)

Well I'm not going to talk about science here :)..so, people only
believe and trust what they see and what they hear..but what if u
cannot see or hear anything? How do u aspect to trust people then? I
guess what's left is to feel that u can trust them..

Here I'm going to share to u, quoted from the book "Tuesdays with
morrie" written by mitch albom..

If u know then at page 61..
"sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what
you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you,
you must feel that you can trust them too- even when you're in the
dark. Even when you're falling."

It's true..sometimes it's not always about what u see..what u feel
that plays an important role also...feeling not by touch or scent or
anything..but u have to feel through your heart..

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.