14.3.11

Bitter yet sweet

Hola!

So what is this? :D

haha..I think from first look u can guess it's
chocolate..yes..specifically it's dark chocolate..

I love chocolate! To me chocolate sometimes like express endorphin :)
just one bite and u be happy..I know I do...the first taste of the
chocolate will directly curve your lips into a smile..because of the
sweetness..

have u ever tried eating chocolate with a sad smile?..it won't
happen..immediately u will definitely smile..to me I think because
sweetness is something positive then it will give u good vibes :) but
dark chocolate is a bit bitter? Yes..but scientifically it's much
better to eat dark chocolate even if it's bitter!

So what can a dark chocolate give except for the bitter taste? :D I
say plenty..I google a bit and got to this!

1. Lower cholestrol level
2. Rich in minerals like magnesium and copper which regulates normal
blood pressure and maintain proper heartbeat levels
3. Rich in antioxidant
4. Cures depression
And more!

What I'm trying to say is that people may look at chocolate as
something evil because too much of it can make u fat! True! The high
consumption of chocolate is a no good..so please don't take for
granted of what the benefits that chocolate can gives u by over
consuming it :)

Yeah..dark chocolate is bitter but the benefits that it gives is
definitely sweeeeet! ;D

That's it for now!

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.