2.3.11

Gosh..holidays..

I slept like a log! -_-" err..well..isn't it holidays suppose to be
like this.. Hehe...and not to forget afternoon nap :D it's been
awhile.. I miss it! So at night I'll be a night owl but because I
have nothing to do I just sleep it off! Ooo..really bad.. :( what kind
of a holiday is this????!!! Seriously people.. I need a hobby..

Well how do I say this...hurmn..I am physically over rest but I am
emotionally tired.... :) I know..I am weird...

I wonder what people do during their holidays..travelling? So
typical..then if not travelling is it not considered a holiday? -_-"..
Well if we are not to travel? So what to do on holidays?somebody!save
me from this boredom..

So after days of thinking...I finally got an idea on what to do this
holiday..aha! :D I decided to make my own scrapbook..on what?
Hehe..don't be shocked! :D

I want to do a scrapbook on my mum's cooking..the recipe..how she done
it..especially on my favourite dishes..hehe..so in the book I will
also draw a little..easily to remember and understood hopefully..well
I'm the only one whose going to read it so what do I care if anybody
can't read my handwritting! :p hahaha..(evil laugh)..well my
handwritting is not that bad..maybe if I'm kind enough I might share
some info from the scrapbook... :D hehe we'll see..

0 watcha say :D:

Post a Comment

most wanted!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average person on the outside but completely different on the inside.